Those of us who have been fortunate to receive the gift of life know the importance
of Organ Donation. We have experienced the amazing transformation it brings about
and the effect it has on our lives and those of our loved ones. We all feel for those
still waiting for a donor.
Now is your chance to help. The FHLTA attends venues across the region to
promote organ donation. This year we will have stands at:
- Durham Regatta (9th and 10th June)
- Sunderland Tall Ships (10th to 14th July)
- Transplant Week (sites across Newcastle WC 3 rd September)
We need volunteers to talk to the public to:
- Encourage and facilitate application to the donor register; and
- Advise on family consent.
If you feel you are able to help at any of the above events please contact the FHTLA
secretary or any committee member.
Contact details for the secretary or any committee member can be found on the committee members page.